Choosing the right website designer is no easy task!
Choosing the right website designer really is a hard task, so I really don’t envy you! With every web designer claiming they are the best its hard to know who to believe. Of course with tens of thousands of us out there, it can be hard for the really good ones to actually stand out.
So, where should you start? The best thing to do is to write a list of everything you want from a web designer/web design company. For example:
- Do you want them to live locally to you?
- Do you need somebody who can commit to updating your website on an ongoing/long-term basis?
- Do you need a freelance designer, or a larger company more equipped to handle a larger project for you?
- Will you require them to host the website for you?
Once you have your list, use a combination of social media and Google to pick out some of the best candidates. What do their customers say about them? What previous projects have they worked on? Are they a good match for your needs? A lot of this might seem obvious, but I find far too few people do their research thoroughly.
Naturally that leads into the question of whether I am the right web designer for you? Here’s a few things to consider about me:
- I started my web design company, Matt Barber Interactive Ltd, over 2 years ago, and have worked with a wide range of mostly local companies (Devon & Cornwall).
- I have superb feedback from every client I have worked with (with plenty of testimonials to see on my website).
- I am equipped to handle small to medium sized projects (from basic 5 page websites, through to larger eCommerce websites).
- I work closely with my clients every step of the way to ensure the final website delivered is right for them.
- I provide free training to my clients so that they are able to update their websites themselves (and I also offer the option to update it for them too).
- I provide hosting, but clients can choose their own hosting provider if they prefer.
So, if I sound like a web designer that could be right for you, then have a read through some of the other pages on my website. If you like what you see then I guess you have your first option! Of course, do your research and find out what works for you. I won’t be the right fit for everybody.
For any advice send me an email: email@example.com or for a chat about your needs call me on 07958 917954.
Advice for uni students looking to start a business Are you a uni student or recent graduate? Do you have an idea for a business, but you're not sure how to get started? If the answer to both questions is yes then this video is for you! Watch below to find out more....
Affordable web design company with a difference Not all web design companies are born equal! Trawling through the search results on Google it can be pretty hard to tell who the good ones actually are. You really should be cautious - I've heard plenty of stories from...
Sit Back, Relax, and Let Us Take Care of Your Website If you have long been putting off that all important redesign of your website, then what better time for a change than the joys of spring. The power that a website has to transform the success of your business...